Will you be our new ambassador?
Jefferson Wells Life Sciences specializes in supporting pharma & biotech companies in their daily challenges. Hence our interest in experts like you to join our team.
Let's look together at your first challenge with us!
Independently perform and report one or more routine chemical tests according to legal and applicable cGMP guidelines within the chemical QC lab:
After a training period, you will independently perform lab analyses. These analyses are performed in support of product releases, complaint handling and/or product development and validation projects. Based on your experience in chromatographic analyses (and EMPOWER) and/or bio-analytical tests (ELISA) within a GMP environment, you can be deployed quickly.
You ensure that the documentation of performed analyses is correct and in accordance with cGPM guidelines.You ensure that your knowledge of cGMP, procedures and safety remains up-to-date.In close cooperation with the project engineering and quality engineer, you contribute to trouble shooting and a corresponding preventive approach.As part of a team, you are co-responsible for achieving pre-set objectives around productivity, quality and safety
- You preferably have a professional bachelor's degree in pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry, clinical, pharmaceutical or biological laboratory technology
- You have practical experience with laboratory analyses: non-chromatographic (analysis of raw materials, SDS, ELISA, etc.) and/or chromatographic tests (HPLC, UPLC, GC, etc.)
- You work meticulously and feel strongly about quality
- You have a strong affinity for performing routine analyses
- You have a strong interest in working in a GMP environment. Experience within a GMP environment is a strong asset.
- You have high problem-solving skills
- You consider safety very important
- You are flexible and have a "can-do" mentality
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English
- You can work with PC software applications (MS Office, LIMS)
What can Jefferson Wells do for you?
As an ambassador you have the opportunity to grow within international companies where you can build a strong network. Through a personal follow-up, you receive quality support in every step that you accommodate. Finally, you enjoy the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training and education.
Are you interested? Apply now!