Fixed Contract – Leuven/Tienen
#Processengineer #Engineering #Manufacturing
Are you looking for a new opportunity in process engineering, where you’ll have the responsibility over the state-of-the-art manufacturing tools? Then be sure to read on!
For one of our partners based near Leuven/Tienen, we are currently looking for a Process Engineer due to the growth of the engineering team. Our partner is internationally active within the semi-conductor industry.
As Process Engineer you will work in a clean room environment and you will be responsible for process development and optimization of all the manufacturing tools. Your duties consist of varied activities:
- To setup and maintain documentation containing tool information, Best Known Method (BKM), tool fingerprint, process baseline, and application notes
- The follow-up of the tool status and proactively flag and solve tool issues or drifts, in close collaboration with the HW team and Tool Manufacturer
- Propose, plan, and execute optimization projects to improve manufacturing process flows, efficiency, cost, and production quality
- Analyze the issues of root causes, capture re-occurring problems and implement structural solutions
- Provide feedback on ongoing issues and regular follow-up on weekly production planning meetings
- Release new processes into the production line, including users training and qualification
- Actively contribute to new process developments
Who are you?
As Process Engineer you graduated as industrial or civil engineer within chemistry, physics, math or nanoscience. A first relevant working experience is an asset, not a must. Interest in the semi-conductor is a must. You are also fluent in English with a good basic understanding of Dutch. Finally, you have a passion for problemsolving and taking initiative.
What can you expect?
We offer you an attractive salary package in line with your skills and experiences. You’ll be working in a financial healthy company with growth potential with a stimulating and pleasant working environment with regular team activities. They also offer you continuous learning and growing through their in-house and external trainings.
Does this position meet your expectations? Then apply directly via our website or contact Matthias Kegels on +32 (0)476/35.74.35 or send your resume to [email protected]