Project Manager for Industrial Installations
CDI – Région Mons
#project #mechanics #electricity #electromechanics #construction #technicaldrawing #communication #planning #management
For our partner, a well-known company active in design and engineering solutions for natural and built assets, we are looking for a Project Manager for the construction of a data center.
What are your responsibilities ?
- Work with GC to create and establish the Master Project Schedule, based on the Critical Path and key milestones.
- Work with the Client’s Commercial Team to Create and establish the Master Project Budget, including soft costs and hard costs, bonds, insurance, contingencies, allowances, etc.
- Support Contractor pre-qualification, bid solicitation, bid analysis and recommendations
- Coordinate Design Team activities supporting
- Coordinate the gathering of cost estimates from subs and other vendors for scope gaps/changes
- Support the Client’s Commercial to prepare Cash Flow projections on a monthly basis
- Assist Client and the Client’s team in identifying, scoping, buying-out and scheduling of all Owner-direct vendors and consultants
- Manage Cost / Change Control, including change order review, negotiation, & recommendations, delay analysis
- Liaise with the Client’s schedule management team to provide Schedule monitoring, tracking and analysis
- Ensure QA/QC is being followed and report any issues/gaps to the appropriate supplier and/ or Client PM
- Work with the Client’s Commercial to ensure Invoices / Payment Applications are processed
- Tracking of all key project documents change orders, invoices and payments, lien releases, etc
Who are you ?
- You have a Master degree in mechanical, electrical or electromechanics engineering
- A minimum of 5 years experience in construction work lead.
- Ability to read and understand Technical Drawings.
- MS Project
- An intuitive knowledge and ability to quickly understand principles of construction.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills as well as organizational skills.
- Ability to engage with the client and key stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Flexibility to changing requirements.
- Self-motivated, positive, measured, and resilient
- Full English competency
What can you expect ?
For this position, you will work in a dynamic and open work environment and you will be granted with an attractive salary package. Moreover, you will get the opportunity of personal and professional development through innovative projects.