Project Manager CAPEX
Brabant Wallon – contracting
Our partner is looking for a Project Manager to reinforce its team. This international company is well-known for its research, development, and marketing of pharmaceutical and vaccines
What are your responsibilities?
The team is responsible to ensure all CAPEX projects are delivered within budget & schedule according to plan with Quality standards & Safety as a priority. Our customer and stakeholder satisfaction are part of our main focus. The team is accountable for the adherence to our partner’s engineering standards and practices in the projects. Here are your main responsibilities:
- You are accountable for the successful delivery of the Automation CAPEX projects for Belgium Operations according to the PMF (Project Management Framework) procedures
- You are responsible for the safety KPIs of your project and the integration of all EHS related requirements.
- From the very start of the project, you are responsible for the set-up of the project organization and will remain responsible from the detail design to Hand-over and Close-out phase to ensure an outcome which meets all the defined project objectives for cost, schedule, quality, safety and environment and delivers the business benefits.
- You work with all internal and external stakeholders to have the required project team at your disposal.
- You ensure projects are developed with PMF methodology and follow lifecycle of the project.
- You are responsible for preparing the projects for our partner’s project governance procedures
- You are responsible for the preparation the project for the stage gate reviews at the end of each project phase.
- You work closely with Automation technical SME team for the scope development and technical strategy definition of the project.
- You work with customers & PMO to prepare/review projects and ensure that they are encoded in the MSP Online.
- Drive the Project Execution Plan process, documenting the project delivery strategy and the success criteria according to the PM Standard.
- Establish a Quality Plan for the project in a proactive way with all stakeholders.
- Prepare monthly progress reports according to the PMF Standard. Keeps the Steering Group and Sponsors informed of critical issues that could jeopardize projects success.
- Develop a risk management strategy for the project and implements associated processes and tools to ensure effective identification, monitoring and management of project risk.
- Lead the qualification of the engineering services providers, contactors and vendors and decide and direct the appropriate contractual strategy. Uses proven selection processes to develop the appropriate contract strategy for the project, selects and manages contractors and settles any claims in accordance with company policy.
- Implement strict project and financial controls, including procedures for change control / management, cost control / forecasting, physical progress / productivity measurement, and invoice review / payment.
- Ensure that the overall commissioning, validation & handover strategy fully complies with the PM Standard to ensure a timely and complete handover to the Customer.
- You are responsible of all administrative task link to project resources training matrix, invoicing, procurement task, quality (CAPA, deviation), Gemba, SD, work permit, supplier site access…
- You ensure suppliers certification to work on our partner’s site
- Develop a deep understanding of client’s needs to design/review sustainability strategy offerings tailored to the needs of the clients.
- Your partners are QA, MPU technical service (maintenance), Automation, P&P, engineering office, project suppliers.
- You are responsible to put in place all needed meetings and governance to support project activity
- You have to check that an after-project support or contract support are in place to maintain equipment lifecycle (business as usual in place)
- You are accountable and responsible to have the complete oversight of the co-activity between your project and all adjacent projects to be able to construct a mitigation plan which avoids any negative impact on your project
- You are responsible to visualize all benefits and impacts relating to all automation topics (OIT, eDI, OSI PI, …) for your project. In this regard, you will work together with the BeEM Automation Manager to assure the project alignment with the Belgium Automation strategy
Who are you?
- You hold an Engineering degree or equivalent in Mechanical, Automation, Electrical or Chemical
- You have Min. 5 years of CAPEX Project management experience as PM or Program Manager
- You have an experience with industrial revamping projects within a shut down in a GMP environment
- Experience with Siemens Control systems PCS7 and WinCC
- You have knowledge of data base as OSI PI and especially connection to PCS7 is a plus
- You have knowledge of specific Automation subjects as Data Management & Data Integrity, Obsolescence management, Cyber Security, process control systems is a plus
- You are Logical and well-reasoned approach to solve problem
- You are Fluent in French and English
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected]