Brussels – Contracting
#automotive #materialengineer #chemicalengineer #REACH #IMDS #datamanagement #plasticparts #chemical
For our client, leader in the automotive sector, we are looking for a Material Engineer – Automotive.
What are your responsibilities?
- Activities :
- Managing chemical substances: REACH and IMDS
- Plastic material evaluation
- Suppliers management
- IMDS data management from suppliers (+- 3000 parts)
Following up and correct mistakes
Checking with internal system
- Recycling of plastic parts, new materials validation, lab tests
Checking and confirming results in regard to the company requirements and make hypothesis.
Who are you?
- Master’s degree in Material Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- Junior or internship/first experience in a chemical company, chemical knowledge
- SW : office package + knowledge of excel
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Plus: you will be trained in IMDS/REACH
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
Are you interested in this job? Don’t hesitate to apply !