Charleroi – Consultance
#methods #engineering #design #industrialisation
For our client specialised in the railway sector, we are looking for a Design and Methods Engineer.
What are your responsibilities?
You will be member of the Installation Design team.
- Write processes of the on-going installation design activities and optimize the flowchart;
- Define optimized processes for the industrial process until material delivery on-site;
- Define good methodology/best practise for installation activities;
- Optimization of task sequencing;
- Optimization of PERT;
- To improve the on-going way of working (improve productivity);
- To define better the logistic aspect (kitting, material packaging, etc…);
- To optimize the prefitment process and the pre-assembly mounting process.
Who are you ?
- Master degree in Engineering school or equivalent / university, specialisation or oriented in electrical or/and mechanical design or specialisation or oriented in system of production / method / industrial process;
- Knowledge of railways is an asset;
- Knowledge of e3s is an asset;
- Knowledge of INVENTOR/CATIA is an asset;
- Knowledge of PLM – ENOVIA is an asset;
- Writing skills : clarity, rigor, and concision;
- English: minimum B2;
- French language is an asset.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
Are you interested in this job? Don’t hesitate to apply !