Specialist Change Control Management
Will you be our new ambassador?
Jefferson Wells Life Sciences specializes in supporting pharma & biotech companies in their daily challenges. Hence our interest in experts like you to join our team.
Let's look together at your first challenge with us!
- You do the execution of PES supplier change control processes in conformance to current standards and procedures, using applicable system application tools.
- You ensure integrity, consistency and compliance of processes for JSC globally.
- You assure successful implementation of changes and actions by following up and synchronizing activities for all participants, communicating status for implementations to key stakeholders
- You provide product and Supply Chain knowledge to ensure proper implementation and compliance
- You are partner with other areas of Supply Chain and actively develop and manage relationships with process users, business owners, the affiliates, and external organizations.
- You have bachelor’s degree in Physical or Life Science; Supply Chain and/or Chemical Engineering
- You have 3-5 years of related experience, including significant experience in pharmaceutical or other related highly regulated industry.
- You have min. 3 years’ experience in leading virtual teams.
- You have strong Project Management Skills.
- You demonstrated experience to lead complex change implementations confidently.
- You demonstrated understanding of manufacturing processes and associated GMP compliance requirements.
- You are able to apply this knowledge to lead and develop change control process strategies for global needs.
- You demonstrated understanding of global Regulatory Affairs legislation and Regulatory Compliance requirements.
- You are able to apply this knowledge to evaluate changes and assess potential risk introduced to the business as result of changes.
- You have ability to engage and align with other diverse and dispersed organizations and functions.
- You are able to negotiate, influence and lead without direct line authority.
- You are able to engage others and lead an organization through continuous improvement and change.
- You have excellent communication (phone, e-mail) skills.
- You have attention to detail and are organized; follow and establish processes.
- You have proficient in written and spoken English and Dutch.
- You are able to work independently.
- You are able to understand the content of changes.
What can Jefferson Wells do for you?
As an ambassador you have the opportunity to grow within international companies where you can build a strong network. Through a personal follow-up, you receive quality support in every step that you accommodate. Finally, you enjoy the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training and education.
Are you interested? Apply now!