Will you be our new ambassador?
Jefferson Wells Life Sciences specializes in supporting pharma & biotech companies in their daily challenges. Hence our interest in experts like you to pass our team.
Let's look together at your first challenge with us!
Supply Chain Master Data Associate
Master Data is the foundational information at the core of enabling multiple processes within our supply chain. Timely, accurate and high-quality master data is key to support on time product launches. One of our client’s Master Data teams is recruiting a person with a passion for how a supply chain is enabled by Master Data.
In this role you will perform Master Data activities for 2 sites, assuring the timely, efficient and accurate creation and maintenance of master data. You also perform impact analyses or feasibility studies of change requests so that planning, production, release, finance, or other processes can proceed effectively.
You’re expected to embrace best-practice sharing supporting our journey towards harmonized processes.
You’ll have the chance to participate in global initiatives as well as initiate actions to improve master data processes following cGMP and lean principles.
Scope of work:
Key responsibilities of Master Data Associate include:
• Engages as Domain Expert in best-practice sharing cross-site within Master Data, driving improvement and harmonization initiatives for management processes.
• Performs assessments of the technical feasibility of change requests and / or introduction of new products based on input documents and in-depth technical system knowledge and possibly by conducting tests in a development environment.
• Supports the development of Master Data Governance and the necessary updates to existing flows on the journey towards Integrated Data Management.
• Follows cGMP and Safety regulations and actively supports site-related initiatives regarding e.g. safety, health, environment, Credo, Diversity & Inclusion, Faster Forward, Cost Saving
• Leads data collection and entry processes for various master data elements in SAP and OMP+, related to Material Master, BOM/Recipes, Production Versions, (time) standards, relationships and offsets, resources:
- initiates (technical) changes to the systems
- critically checks supplied data, checks against (technical) specifications and instructions, and translates into the Master Data structure of the systems
- performs Master Data creations / changes right first time in accordance with the applicable procedures and input supplied
- coordinates master data changes at the site supporting large projects impacting the systems’ setup of data
- prepares or adjusts, Master Data work instructions
In this role the Associate works closely with other groups (e.g. Planning, Operations, Tech Ops, Artwork Coordination, Process Engineers, Finance, Warehousing, Quality Assurance) to coordinate implementation of various Master Data Elements on time and in full.
Who are you?
- Data processing systems (e.g. SAP required)
- Supply Chain Management / Planning systems (e.g. OMP preferred)
- Tools supporting testing (e.g. JIRA preferred)
- Manufacturing execution systems (e.g. MES or SAP-PES preferred)
- GMP documentation tools (e.g. Trackwise /TruVault preferred)
- Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Visio required)
- Procedures for processing and handling Master Data
- GxP requirements
- Experience in healthcare, pharmaceuticals or FMCG is an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to give the right priority when processing data
- Collaborates effectively, strong communication skills
- An emphatic great teammate, ready to learn from and help others
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Understanding of Production/packaging processes (Biological, country specific pack activities preferred) combined with Supply Chain/Planning knowledge to judge impact of Master Data updates to quality of processes and planning
- Ability to translate Process requirements into accurate Master Data settings
- Ability to acquire the overview and judge the correctness of a multitude of data originating
- from multiple departments, systems
- Ability to process, follow up and extract various data from various systems, Data Analytics
- Proficient in spoken and written English required
What can Jefferson Wells do for you?
As an ambassador you have the opportunity to grow within international companies where you can build a strong network. Through a personal follow-up, you receive quality support in every step that you accommodate. Finally, you enjoy the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training and education.