Brussels – Contracting (CDI)
#production #engineering #industrial #junior
Our partner is a manufacturer of high qualitative products used for decoration of signalization on cars, machines and buildings.
They are looking for a Production Engineer Junior to manage operational
projects while monitoring, summarizing, communicating, and reporting status to the
What are you responsibilities ?
- Participating in operational meetings and QC workshops
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members
- Taking the lead of small operational teams
- Organize the capacity according to forecast
- Defining priorities of production orders in line with the production
- Measuring and follow up of the production performance
- Taking initiatives to align the productivity to the objectives defined by
- Analyzing the production efficiency based on data registered by the planning
- Optimizing cost calculation methods
- Take responsibility of operational improvement project(s) assigned by the Operations Manager, such as Lean Manufacturing, etc.
Who are you ?
- Civil engineer mechanics or Industrial engineer
- A first professional experience in production is an asset
- You can speak French and English. Dutch is a plus
- Hands on mentality
What can you expect ?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
Are you interested in this job? Don’t hesitate to apply !