Support Maintenance Coach
Will you be our new ambassador?
Jefferson Wells Life Sciences specializes in supporting pharma & biotech companies in their daily challenges. Hence our interest in experts like you to join our team.
Let's look together at your first challenge with us!
Scope of work:
You will ensure all installations, required for production, are in optimal technical condition.
You will maintain the reliability of the installations and in order to increase the performance of the quality of the production work.
You will organize and supervise all activities linked to the preventive maintenance, calibrations and interventions to the process installations, packaging machines and tabletpresses
Replacing the manager during his absence and assisting the manager with his tasks.
- Assisting the manager with the development, execution and compliance of the processes.
Creating and keeping up-to-date the work instructions/ procedures en forms for the maintenance department ( calibration, preventive maintenance, lubrication..)
- Coaching technicians with troubleshooting, preventive maintenance and calibration of the machines
- Planning and meeting with other departments to follow-up in the execution of breakdowns, troubleshooting…
- Coaching and guiding contractors
- Execute projects to improve and upgrade the expansion of machines and installations. Supporting bigger projects executed by Engineering & GTO
- Training technicians (procedures, compliance, on the job training).
- Preparing inspections of inspections (and executing and following-up in action points from previous inspections, in relation to the installations and machines.
- Actively participating in improvement projects and evaluate these frequently
- Safety: ensuring a safe environment for the organisation and employees
- Responsible for housekeeping and visual management of the department
- Documenting and participating in investigations of deviations. Reporting and resolving issues
- Administrative routine tasks
- Preparing and participating in Monthly meetings
- Act as project leader and assist in production related and/or cross-department projects
- The tasks of the supporting Maintenance Coach are a combination between operational and conceptual-tactical
- The problems the supporting Maintenance coach will deal with are variable which he/she can resolve with gained experience, however when the issues are to complex, he/she will need to liaise with the Maintenance Manager.
- The supporting Maintenance Coach is the go to person for the technicians.
- Follow-up on personnel planning and personnel capacity.t.
- Guiding and coaching of the Technicians (incl. MyPMP & myCareer).
- Conducting interviews with potential candidate Technicians.
- In cooperation with the GMP-trainer being responsible for the training of the technicians.
- Diploma: Master of Bachelor with relevant experience or previous experience
- Preferably a number of years of experience in pharmaceuticals, chemicals or food industry
- Great communication skills; pass on information and conduct an open communication to internal and external clients.
- Interpersonal skills:
- Being able to combine multiple tasks at once
- People management skills
- Being prepared to work in Shift (incl night shift)
- General technical knowledge
- General PC-knowledge (MS Office)
- Learning attitude, being open for new technologies.
- Great attention for quality and detail
- Social skills:
- Cooperating with team members
- Prepared to consult with others
- Being able to work independent and in team
- Assertive, great communication skills, entrepreneur, being flexible and social
What can Jefferson Wells do for you?
As an ambassador you have the opportunity to grow within international companies where you can build a strong network. Through a personal follow-up, you receive quality support in every step that you accommodate. Finally, you enjoy the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training and education.
Are you interested? Apply now!