Customer Service Coordinator
Brabant-Wallon – contracting
#SAP #Supply #GMP
Our partner is looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to support their team. This international company is well known for the research, the development, and the commercialization of its pharmaceutical products.
What are your responsibilities?
You will manage order fulfilment for customers. Here are your main responsibilities:
- Manage the order book for multiple countries or markets (both for private as for public markets) on a 22 weeks horizon
- Create sales orders in SAP for the delivery of final products, final container products or bulk to customers worldwide
- Drive the customer order book analysis for blocking points or important delays versus the first date to ensure on time delivery; Escalate blocking points or delays to the Supply Coordination Manager(s) for resolution (as they need to coordinate with MPUs, RA, QA, VDP, CMO, …)
- Analyze and comment SCIM events in terms of Supply issues and actions to be taken to mitigate any market impact
- Ensure actions required for WBR or requested by the Regional Supply Coordination Manager are completed on time, this might cover STO creation, COD/IMT, UTL documents, AP4 statements, …
- Only for Supra scope: stock analysis of P050 batches and final pack inventory management; Escalate P050 inventory shortage and short shelf-life inventories
- Analyze and comment the root cause of finished goods batches produced and not allocated (for MTO products)
- Ensure that all RA requirements, compliance rules and GMP regulations are respected when applicable
- Ad hoc contact with officers in VDP, MPU, NPI, … might be required to obtain operational information
- Potential involvement in continuous improvement projects when required
Who are you?
- You hold a bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 2 years ‘experience in Supply Chain (customer service, planning, production,…)
- Experience in a pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- You speak English (French is a plus)
- You are proactive, rigorous and organized
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply.