Brabant-Wallon – contracting
#GMP #CC #Validation
Our partner is looking for a Validation Coordinator to support their team. This international company is well known for the research, the development, and the commercialization of its pharmaceutical products.
What are your responsibilities?
- Responsible for the initiation/ coordination of change controls, linked to small validation projects related to equipment/process.
- Responsible for validation activities linked to changes controls (Protocols/ reports writing, control/monitor planning, take corrective actions)
- Responsible of implementation of small validation projects.
- Responsible for ensuring and coordinating the support (planning, weekly validation, resources, cost) to change controls or projects.
- Manage deviations and out of specifications: bring expertise and help in investigating and solving issues and associated CAPA.
- Ensure coordination with all key players (local QA, Global QA, C&M, Streams rep,…).
Who are you?
- You hold a master’s degree in sciences/Engineering e.g. Pharmacist / Master in Sciences / Bio Engineer pharmaceutical
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry
- You have expertise in validation, knowledge of International standards (CFR and Eudralex), GMP and Regulatory
- You speak French and English
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply.