PROCES DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
Permanent Contract – Bruges area
#Automotive #Hybrydtechnology #Electricaldrivesolutions
Have you always been passionate about high-end sports cars? Are you looking for a varied job with a lot of challenges within in the automotive sector? This job might be something for you!
We are looking for a Process Development Engineer (M/F/X) for an international player, based in the Bruges area. Are you ready for this challenge and you want to face it with Jefferson Wells? Read on!
- You are the key figure between development and production. Together with your colleagues, you are the driving force for the further development and realization of assembly and test processes for the production of mechatronic transmissions and subsystems.
- You are processowner and therefore responsible for the entire process from A to Z (specification, construction, budget, security, planning, maintenance, data handling and validation).
- You closely monitor your project and start by setting up a process flow, create a PFMEA, control and validation plan as well as the technical dossier. Once your (semi-) automated production line "turns", you ensure that it functions as optimally as possible and you therefore look for continuous improvements. In time, you will also be the point of contact for the production department in solving technical issues.
- Your strong product-process knowledge is your main asset
- You are an electro/mechanical engineer with a broad technical interest, relevant experience is seen as an advantage
- Affinity with software / electricity is an added value.
- You are practical, hands-on and have experience with project-based work.
- You like analysis and problem solving in a technical and dynamic environment.
- You can work independently and structured.
- You are good in keeping the overview and pay a lot of attention to details
- You are communicative and can express yourself fluently in English. Knowledge of Dutch is a strong plus.
- You have the necessary experience in MS Office.
What can you expect?
- A high-tech environment full of creative and technical talent.
- A varied job where you will be continually expanding your knowledge.
- A dynamic work atmosphere in an organization with a low-level hierarchy and an international company culture with integrity, teamwork, innovation, institutionalism and leadership as defining values.
- An easily accessible location with ample parking
- An attractive salary package including group & hospitalization insurance as well as meal & eco vouchers.
- Legal holidays and 12 recuperation days (ADV) based on a 38-hour work per week.Structural telework policy
Does this vacancy match with your espectations? Apply now through the website or contact Martine Vergote 0495/365142 or by mail : martine.vergote(at)Jeffersonwells.be