Engineering Project Coordinator
Brabant Wallon – Contracting
Our renowned client from the pharmaceutical industry is looking for an Engineering Project Coordinator to complete their team.
What are your responsibilities?
- Assists a project manager, from Scheme to Handover & Close-out to assure an outcome which meets all the defined project objectives for cost, schedule, quality (fit for purpose) & safety and delivers the business benefits for the following global projects:
- Calibration Checklist Digitalization project
- Data Driven Calibration Optimization project
- Master data optimization project
- Projects scope:
- Calibration Checklist Digitalization project: Optimize calibration execution by developing digital checklist in SAP – simplifying the sites calibration result encoding in SAP.
- Data Driven Calibration Optimization project: The goal is to develop and implement a frequency optimization tool to optimize calibration frequency across the sites.
- Master data optimization project: project goal is to implement digital BOTs (Build Operate Transfer) automates to optimize master data encoding in SAP across vaccines sites.
- Manage following activities including but not limited to:
- Monitoring and update of project schedule
- Organizing workshops, Kaizen, trainings…
- Management of meetings and minutes of meeting
- Ensuring organization and attendance to project review meetings
- Manage Project documentation
- Follow-up of the communication plan
- Supporting stakeholder management
- Support during implementation and optimization roll out
- Industrial engineer with experience in project management
- Minimum of 6 years of proven experience in setting up & leading Projects
- Preferably experience in Pharmaceutical industry proven successful management of projects in Engineering, Industrial Operation, Tech – IT, Research, and or Development
- Certification is a plus (e.g. Agile projects)
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of GMP
- French (Fluent) & English (Business)
- Demonstrates competency in project management software and methods
- Experience in project administration within Engineering environment (Maintenance, Calibration and Master Data environment)
- Successful experience with stakeholder management
- General administration, hands-on communication, data analyses & processing
What we offer you?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as a consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to training in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner every step of the way.
Are you interested in this offer? We invite you to apply. If you have any questions, please contact Anaïs Malikian : [email protected]