Will you be our new ambassador?
Jefferson Wells Life Sciences specializes in supporting pharma & biotech companies in their daily challenges. Hence our interest in experts like you to join our team.
Let's look together at your first challenge with us! Support
Scope of work:
- Perform analysis in support of product characterization, release and stability. Main focus will be on liquid chromatography and dissolution.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory regulations, analytical methods and specifications, GMP and safety.
- Scientific evaluation of generated results
- You hold a master’s degree in science or bachelor with relevant experience
- Good knowledge and practical experience with one of the following tests: Liquid Chromatography and Dissolution
- Ensure high quality standards for experiments and take on responsibility for these experiments.
- Efficient, flexible and dynamic
- Customer focused and result performance driven
- Sense of Urgency
- You have a good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- You are able to work independently, though you are also a team player
What can Jefferson Wells do for you?
As an ambassador you have the opportunity to grow within international companies where you can build a strong network. Through a personal follow-up, you receive quality support in every step that you accommodate. Finally, you enjoy the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training and education.
Are you interested? Apply now!