Analytical Methods Validation Bio
Brabant Wallon – contracting
Our partner is looking for an Analytical Methods Validation Bio to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
What are your responsibilities?
Within the Global Quality Control New Analytical Technology and Strategy department in close collaboration with local Quality Control sites around the world, you will participate to the identification, evaluation, and implementation of new or alternative analytical technologies to optimize Commercial Quality Control testing efficiency. Here are your mains tasks:
- Organize benchmarking and technological watch to identify suitable analytical technologies focused on Automation.
- Define plans for the evaluation of these new technologies and will lead the evaluation process by:
-Designing and organizing feasibility studies with the aim to confirm experimentally the expected theoretical benefit of the selected technology
-Designing and organizing proof of concept studies to confirm experimentally the suitability of the analytical method developed with the selected technology
- Elaborate business case to demonstrate the economic benefits of investing and deploying this new analytical technology in the QC network.
- Conduct experiments to support feasibility and proof of concepts studies to integrate new technologies on different QC sites
- Closely interact with local QC sites across the network, quality, legal/IP and procurement partners
Who are you?
- You hold a master’s degree in Biology/Biochemistry
- You have a first experience in automation within the pharmaceutical industry
- You have good knowledge in analytical techniques
- You have good communication skills and are flexible
- You are fluent (both written and spoken) in French and English
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected] or +32497/51.50.92