Qualification & Validation – Metrology Officer
Brussels – contracting
Our partner is looking for a Metrology Officer to reinforce its team. This international company is well-known for its research, development, and marketing of pharmaceutical.
What are your responsibilities?
- Carries out qualification and validation activities according to the validation master plan.
- Participates in quarterly qualification and validation review meetings
- In consultation with the teams involved, ensures the drafting of all documentation relating to : the qualification of equipment, premises, software,… (Validation plan, protocol and report DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ as well as the final report,…).
- Process validation (manufacturing, packaging, cleaning, automation…) (Validation plan, protocol and report,…).
- To the metrology of the site (specifications, deviation report,…)
- Ensures that the tests and specifications proposed in the protocols are developed in agreement with the managers/directors of the departments involved and the quality director.
- Ensures that people are trained in qualification activities.
- Prepare, supervise and coordinate the qualification and validation tests with the operational teams. (production, supply, lab…)
- Ensures the collection and control of qualification and validation results, alerts and manages discrepancies in agreement with the managers, directors of the departments concerned and the quality director.
- Writes and updates procedures related to manufacturing, packaging, cleaning, qualification and validation processes…
- Participates in risk analyses concerning processes (manufacturing, packaging, etc.)
- Supervises, coordinates and ensures the metrology activities in accordance with the specifications, the validation master plan and associated procedures.
- Controls metrology reports, alerts and manages deviations in agreement with the managers, director of the concerned departments and the quality director.
- Participates in qualification activities, validation of new projects of the site
- Resolve CAPAs related to the qualification, validation & metrology department
- Ensures the drafting of all documentation related to the qualification, validation and metrology services according to the needs.
Who are you?
- You have a Master of Science or Bachelor of Science degree with solid experience in qualification/validation
- You have experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- You are accurate and rigorous
- You have an analytical mind
- You are Team player
- You have a good interpersonal skills, with good communication skills
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Marie Rossenfosse: [email protected]