Support in Validation and Qualification
Will you be our new ambassador?
Jefferson Wells Life Sciences specializes in supporting pharma & biotech companies in their daily challenges. Hence our interest in experts like you to join our team.
Let's look together at your first challenge with us!
As part of a site wide modernization program, the resource will report and provide support to the local program lead. He/She will be responsible for the validation & qualification activities of shopfloor systems including data integrity. The scope includes automation systems, computer systems and equipment’s linked to pharmaceutical manufacturing. All of this in accordance with our company standard processes and compliance rules.
Areas of responsibilities are:
· Qualification & Validation
o Creation of validation lifecycle documents (Requirements, Design specs, FAT/SAT, IQ/OQ/PQ) according to the MSD standards
o Testing of shopfloor systems
o Execution of validation protocols
o Creation of Standard Operating Procedures
· Operations/Production Support
o Support operations/production at startup of project
– You have knowledge of GAMP5
– You have knowledge of System Validation Lifecycle
– You have knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry and Standards (GDP, GxP)
– You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English (written/spoken)
– You have a minimal experience and knowledge of GMP, GDP and qualification in a pharmaceutical engineering environment
What can Jefferson Wells do for you?
As an ambassador you have the opportunity to grow within international companies where you can build a strong network. Through a personal follow-up, you receive quality support in every step that you accommodate. Finally, you enjoy the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training and education.
Are you interested? Apply now!