#Engineer #RADAR #LIDAR #optical #system #specialist #research #R&D #glass #automotive #physics #physician
Your mission will be to provide LiDAR and optical expertise and lead related R&D projects with the goal to enable the integration of optical sensors behind glass.
You will be part of an international company specialized for glass technology. You will integrate the R&D department as LIDAR specialist and will work on this technology for existing and new projets.
What are your responsabilities ?
You are in charge of the development of new and existing projects of our partner concerning all LIDAR technology.
You manage several projects in parallel concerning this technology.
You are the specialist to whom people will turn for their questions and you provide training in order to popularize this technology.
You also design test benches and/or experiments to validate the technology.
Who are you ?
- Physics Engineer or Optical Engineer with relevant LiDAR and/or optics expertise.
- You have acquired 3 to 5 years relevant working experience.
- You understand that a researcher’s job is more than sitting behind a screen or running experiments in the labs. You have a strong affinity with industrial and operational processes and enjoy being on the field.
- You are willing to work in a team, in interaction with other researchers, technicians (bachelors and industrial engineers) and operators.
- The knowledge of optical design tools (Zemax, Speos…), image processing, code (Python, C#, C++, Matlab, Qt) is a nice to have.
You are an allrounder and recognize yourself in the following:
- Multitasker, curious with a bias for action, perseverant, proactive and autonomous.
- Experience in optical sensor design or integration (imager, lens, laser)
- Project management, planning and organizational skills.
- Efficient communicator able to deal with various stakeholders
- Troubleshooter with analytical skills.
- Fluent in English – Knowledge of French is a plus.
What can you expect ?
- You’ll be part of a committed, smart, fun team respectful for diversity.
- You’ll be working for a new business unit with ambition and get wide-ranging exposure to different aspects of glass and technology.