Brabant-Wallon – contracting
Our partner is looking for an Automation Engineer to support their team. This international company is well known for the research, the development, and the commercialization of its pharmaceutical products.
What are your responsibilities?
- Support technically the global projects for upgrading different automation applications
- The applications in scope are SCADA, Particles & Environment monitoring systems, Serialization & aggregation, Automatic backup & Versioning control.
- Assess and study the install base of each application in scope of each project
- Do the market analysis and benchmarking to identify the proper solution for each application
- Collect system requirements involving different sites SME’s, challenge them for identifying new ways of working and seeking modernization of applications use
- Build testing environment for the identified solution/s to properly test it
- Work closely with the vendor of the solution to identify the proper design & architecture
- Build the LDD (Landscape Definition Document) of the solution assuring highest redundancy and availability
- Work with Tech (IT) to identify the proper build of the infrastructure to assure the proper management and maintenance of the application across its life cycle
- Work with OT team to assure that OT controls and policies are properly considered in the design and development of the solution
- Work with Data management team to assure the proper interfacing with Historian is considered
- Participate in creating the system URS
- Review the design specification documents (SDS, FDS, HDS, NDS, …etc.)
- Review the related IT documents to the application (DRP, SP, …etc.)
- Work with Automation CAPEX PMO to assure the proper planning and interdependency between different projects is well considered
- Work with Automation CAPEX team to assure the proper execution of the projects
- Identify and escalate any associated risk to project technical execution
- Collaborate with sites automation teams during Project mode & BAU (Business as Usual)
- Act as expert in his/her domain of competence
Who are you?
- You hold a master's degree
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role in a GMP environment
- You have good knowledge of OT Industrial automation Systems in general, in particular Wonderware Archestra, Siemens & Allen Bradley PLc’s
- You have basic knowledge of EMS (Environment Monitoring System) & BMS (Building Management System)
- You are fluent in English. French is a plus
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Sophie Rolis: [email protected] or +32497/51.50.92