Genesis Quality Partner
Braine-l'Alleud – Contracting
This team has already started installing the equipment, so they are looking for someone to join the team.
What do we expect from you?
The installation concerns clean utilities (water loop, gas, etc.) and this team applies the oversight QA – qualification of the installations and then passes these qualified installations to the other teams :
- Experience in installing clean utilities equipment
- Ability to challenge partners on validation/qualification
- Pass on to operations
- Team info: 3-person team well integrated into the Genesis project structure.
Are you the candidate we're looking for?
- Experienced profile preferred (minimum 5 years)
! Must have !
- Experience in GMP clean utilities qualification (if other GMP production, we are ready to consider them).
- Collaboration/team spirit
- Ability to instill confidence (know how to get your ideas across without being pushy)
- Stress resistant
- Pharmaceutical experience is a must
- Language: EN must have and FR nice to have
What can we offer you?
At Jefferson Wells, we offer you an indefinite contract, with a competitive salary commensurate with your experience (company car, meal vouchers, etc.).
Do you want to know the rest of the recruitment process?
If this sounds like you and you're keen to find out more, I urge you to apply!
Then, in the next few days, a recruiter will get in touch with you to go through your CV and find out what motivates you. I promise, we're friendly! ☺
We can't wait to meet you, so don't wait any longer!