Will you be our new ambassador?
Jefferson Wells Life Sciences specializes in supporting pharma & biotech companies in their daily challenges. Hence our interest in experts like you to pass our team.
Let's look together at your first challenge with us!
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Our partners innovate to bring treatments to their patients that significantly improve their lives. Together with the government and other health partners they are working towards qualitative, affordable and accessible healthcare.
The primary responsibility of the Regulatory Affairs Specialist is to support the post-approval CMC regulatory activities related to small molecules in all global markets. Support teams, including representing CMCRA in meetings, as needed and provide direction on the interpretation and application of global CMC regulations and guidelines for CMC changes including country specific requirements, define regulatory strategy, write CMC variation dossiers and coordinate responses to Health Authorities (HA). Additional responsibilities might include renewal variations (as requested), development of product-specific regulatory strategy documents; technical review and approval reports and other source documents; change controls and other related duties as assigned.
Who are you?
• At least a bachelor degree (scientific orientated)
• Direct and significant CMC regulatory experience with post approval amendments and variation dossiers for small molecules worldwide
• Strong knowledge of global/worldwide regulatory guidelines and regulations is required
• Experience in supporting Health Authority meetings (FDA & APAC is a plus, EMA is a must) preferred
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks/projects/priorities and complex systems simultaneously is required
• Strong interpersonal, teamwork, leadership, conflict management, fast learner and negotiation skills are essential. The candidate must be able to motivate people within a matrix team environment as an individual contributor, decision maker, and leader
• Excellent knowledge of English (written & spoken)
• Remote work possible, max once a month on site
What can Jefferson Wells do for you?
As an ambassador you have the opportunity to grow within international companies where you can build a strong network. Through a personal follow-up, you receive quality support in every step that you accommodate. Finally, you enjoy the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training and education.
Are you interested? Apply now by clicking on the orange button!