Will you be our new ambassador?
Jefferson Wells Life Sciences specializes in supporting pharma & biotech companies in their daily challenges. Hence our interest in experts like you to pass our team.
Let's look together at your first challenge with us!
Project engineer Co-Development
Our partners innovate to bring treatments to their patients that significantly improve their lives. Together with the government and other health partners they are working towards qualitative, affordable and accessible healthcare.
Your mission as a Project engineer Co-dev:
Production site rep for clinical production in close cooperation with R&D.
You will be responsible for the timely and qualitative delivery of clinical supplies produced according to the developed large scale process.
Intensive cooperation with internal (production, QA, procurement) and external (R&D) divisions.
Who are you?
- BS degree or MS, in Life Sciences (e.g., Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Nursing, Pharmacy).
- Fluent written and oral knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You have knowledge of clinical studies/research linked to clinical batches.
- You have strong communication skills and technical writing skills.
- You are a team player, organized, proactive and accurate
What can Jefferson Wells do for you?
As an ambassador you have the opportunity to grow within international companies where you can build a strong network. Through a personal follow-up, you receive quality support in every step that you accommodate. Finally, you enjoy the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training and education.
Are you interested? Apply now with your resume!