Walloon Brabant – Contracting
#Pharma #GMP #Quality #QA #Review #Documentation
You have a relevant experience in a quality position in the pharma industry?
You have a good knowledge of GMP requirements?
Our partner is looking for a Technical Writer to reinforce his team on a specific analytical digitalization project to increase efficiency, robustness and in time delivery of all the required information and deliverables.
What are your responsibilities?
As Technical Writer, you will:
– Perform the authoring, reviewing and editing of various documents related to manufacturing activities (master batch records, training sheets, sops).
– Bring technical expertise and perform troubleshooting on the field if needed to solve blocking points on various analytical projects.
– Ensure that technical documentation is concise and understandable to readers.
– Coordinate with IPSA, production, process engineer, and compliance teams as needed to maintain consistency across documents within and across projects.
– Identify trends and differences between documents and recommend improvements to document templates and/or methods collecting/generating data sets.
– Drive the improvement and alignment of documentation in order to improve efficiency and readiness.
Who are you?
You have a bachelor degree and minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar function. You are able to write/review various analytical equipment’s, manufacturing and training documents. You are organized and systematic mindset. You have excellent communication skills, as interacting with different teams/stakeholders. You are team player, autonomous and flexible. You speak French and are fluent in English (asset).
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job?
We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions?
You can contact Nathalie Drayes, [email protected]