Clinical Trials Project Manager
Contracting – Brussels
Our partner is currently looking for a Clinical Trials Project Manager to join its team and oversight of all operational activities related to the set-up and coordination of international clinical studies (Phase II / III) or research programs internally, and with external partners.
- Serve as main study contact for operational activities for the company with multiple partners, including the company member groups, pharmaceutical industry partners, and a variety of vendors for the clinical trials or research programs.
- Coordinate the company responsibilities for individual clinical trials, including, but not limited to:
- Conduct of group / site feasibility surveys
- Set up and coordination of study governance committees, working groups related documentation, and meetings
- Development and follow up on study contracts and budgets in collaboration with the internal Legal and Finance departments
- Prepare, manage and follow-up on internal and external meetings between partners
- Lead internal and external discussions related to operational activities of assigned studies
- Prepare and/or review study documents and communications
- Assist in preparation and follow-up of study related grants if needed
- Other scientific operations activities as needed
- Ensure that internal principles and processes are adhered to, under the guidance of Project Management Leaders/Research Operations Director
- Maintain the company study / program files and assist with administrative tasks as needed.
- Contribute to the improvement of all processes and procedures and all related internal documentation
- Learn, interpret and apply a variety of complex policies and procedures with minimal guidance
- Accurately and professionally process a high volume of correspondence, documents and other often sensitive and confidential information
- Maintain a high level of poise and professionalism while coordinating a diverse variety of daily and special project deadlines simultaneously
- Academic degree, preferably in a (para)medical discipline
- Experience in the set-up and management of all operational aspects of clinical trials (in academia, industry, or CRO)
- A good knowledge of GCP and methodologies, regulations and procedures related to clinical trials
- Experience in oncology clinical trials is a plus
- Previous experience in managing budgets and contracts is a plus
- Strong analytical, organization, planning and communication skills
- Sense of diplomacy, and attention to details, while maintaining a broad overview
- Native or native-like written and spoken English; French, Dutch or other languages are a plus
- A high level of integrity and sense of responsibility and professionalism
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Anaïs Malikian, [email protected]