Development Engineer – Power Electronics
Permanent Contract – Bruges area
#Automotive #Hybrydtechnology #Electricaldrivesolutions #Emotors #Ferrari #McLaren
Have you always been passionate about high-end sports cars, power electronics and electrification projects? Are you looking for a varied job with a lot of challenges within in the automotive sector? This job might be something for you!
We are looking for a Technical Expert Power Electronics (M/F/X) for an international player, based in the Bruges area. Are you ready for this challenge and you want to face it with Jefferson Wells? Read on!
As a passionate technical expert in Power Electronics, you play a key role in building and maintaining the engineering teams core knowledge in the field of Power Electronics. Your responsibilities are:
· Explore the market for e-motors and their power electronics concept, performance & reliability
· Define requirements and architecture of the power electronics for our electrified projects
· Simulate vehicle power requirements based upon the e-motor concept
· Contribute to the development of advanced and model-based control methods
· Are focal point for power electronics technical discussions with cross-competency teams and customers
· Lead the integration of the power electronics on the vehicle considering all aspects (thermal/EMC/performance/…)
· Support the analysis (e.g. FMEA, FMEDA, FTA, …), verification, issue resolution and validation (e.g. EMC and environmental) during the development phase
Who are you?
For you to be able to perfectly execute the responsibilities of a Development Engineer Power Electronics you preferably have a master’s degree Electro-Mechanics or Electrical Engineering. Familiarity with electric/hybrid vehicles and/or their applications is a plus. Because you work in an international environment you are independent and assertive but also a real team player, have good communication skills and possess good knowledge of English. You have eye for detail and work in structured & qualitative way.
Knowledge of simulation tools, power electronic strategies for driving electrical motors & battery management are an important asset!
What can you expect?
As consultant Development Engineer Power Electronics, you will get:
- A high-tech environment full of creative and technical talent.
- A varied job where you will be continually expanding your knowledge.
- A dynamic work atmosphere in an organization with a low-level hierarchy and an international company culture with integrity, teamwork, innovation, institutionalism and leadership as defining values.
- An easily accessible location with ample parking.
- An attractive salary package
- 20 legal holidays and 12 recuperation days (ADV) .
- Structural telework policy.
Does this vacancy match with your expectations? Apply now through the website or contact Luisa Rojas(+32) 0499 16 89 82 or by email: luisa.rojas(at)jeffersonwell.be