Permanent Contract – Bruges Area
#Mechatronics #Testing #sensors
Are you an expert in electronic engineering and have you always been passionate about high-end sports cars? Are you looking for a varied job with a lot of challenges within in the automotive sector? Then this job might be something for you!
We are looking for a Hardware Manufacturing Engineer (M/F/X) for an international player, based in the Bruges area. Are you ready for this challenge and you want to face it with Jefferson Wells? Read on!
As a Hardware Manufacturing Engineer you will work with high voltage/power applications in high voltage lab environments. Your tasks :
- You will be involved on the validation plan creation and responsible for the internal execution and tracking of third party testing and this following functional safety (ISO26262) guidelines
- You will be writing and or reviewing test reports.
- Together with the team you will also develop and maintain the needed test equipment to support this validation for later manufacturing.
- You will be involved in both hardware and software testing
- You will occasionally travel to support our manufacturing provider
Who you are?
For you to be able to execute the responsibilities of a Hardware Manufacturing Engineer you have a master’s degree in Electronic Engineering and gained already a first experience in C-programming and electronics design/testing. You are independent and assertive but also a real team player, have good communication skills, speak fluent English and are not afraid to work with external partners. Your strenghts are your strong analytical and problem-solving mindset.
Knowledge of OEM automotive validation requirements/procedures are seen as a big plus!
What can you expect?
As Consultant Hardware Manufacturing Engineer you will get a competitive salary package with a complete asset of extra advantages in the way of a direct and permanent contract. You’ll be able to enjoy on the job as well as e-learning to improve you skills. Together we’ll build your career as you see it!
Does this vacancy match with your expectations? Apply now through the website or contact Martine Vergote at (32) 0495 36 51 42 or send your resumé at martine.vergote(at)jeffersonwells.be