Will you be our new ambassador?
Jefferson Wells Life Sciences specializes in supporting pharma & biotech companies in their daily challenges. Hence our interest in experts like you to pass our team.
Let's look together at your first challenge with us!
Manufacturing Science and Technology – Process Engineer/Scientist Purification
Our Client is a biopharmaceutical manufacturing site of therapeutic proteins. These proteins are produced through cell culture processes in bioreactors, followed by a purification process. The Manufacturing Science and Technology department (MSAT) provides the scientific backbone to enable the use of these complex biotechnological processes. The focus of the here described function is on the protein purification part of the process. Starting from thorough scientific and technical knowledge, you contribute to the start-up of new production lines and improvement and monitoring of existing processes at the client site and the broader Client network through:
– Development of second-generation processes for existing commercial products using small scale models for studies conducted in lab environment
– Technology transfer, initial process validation and process control strategy definition for introduction of new products and processes at manufacturing scale
– Identification of process improvements to increase yield or process robustness, and generation of a supportive data package leading to implementation at manufacturing scale
– Supporting and safeguarding existing production processes by data trending and monitoring, generation of scientific/technical study protocols and reports in support of significant changes, product impact assessments upon significant deviations in the production process and provided technical advice to questions of other departments.
– You have a PhD or master in Life Sciences, with relevant experience of minimum 3 or 7 years, respectively, in process development or MSAT-like functions
– Since all writing is in English and given the international context, you are fluent in writing and talking in English
– You have specific experience in protein purification on lab- and/or manufacturing scale; experience with growing mammalian cells in bioreactors is a plus
– You are flexible and willing to support both manufacturing scale operation and set up small scale lab studies
– You are a strong communicator, who is able to connect, go in discussion and find compromise with people in other departments or sites
– You have an excellent analytical and problem-solving mindset, are accurate with the necessary eye for detail
– You are familiar with various statistical and data trending techniques
– You like to work in team and consider yourself to be a good team player.
What can Jefferson Wells do for you?
As an ambassador you have the opportunity to grow within international companies where you can build a strong network. Through a personal follow-up, you receive quality support in every step that you accommodate. Finally, you enjoy the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training and education.
Are you interested? Apply now with your cv!