Project Engineer Electrical & Automation (M/F/X)
Liège – CDI
#Industry #Furnaces #Electricity #Automation #Voltage #Project
Our partner is looking for a Project Engineer E&A to support its team. This international company is wellknown worldwide in the industry sector. The client Industry offering comprises the Equipment and services for the treatments of steels and nonferrous metals relating to reheating furnaces, pickling, acid regeneration, cold rolling, strip processing and automation
What are your responsibilities?
The project coordinator is responsible for all technical aspects as coordination of engineering activities, conceptualization, management of interfaces, monitoring of customers and suppliers, coordination with internal and external specialists, creating specifications, description the integration of functionality, safety, quality and environmental standards for the realization of a project electrical and automation part.
He has experience in the areas of low voltage electricity, drives and electrical automation, including control and automation system design.
He is mainly Responsible and in charge of:
- Collection and transmission of technical information to the customer
- To define the solution of the points claimed by the customer to a conceptual or detail design and updating the concerned engineering part.
- Writing functional description / analysis for project equipment and process, maintaining and updating Motor and component list
- Defining the safety concept for the automation and the electrical part of the project.
- to define the basic technical parameters and requirements for the installation and operation
- Providing inputs and checking the electrical location drawings made by draftsman
- Writing technical procurement specifications for equipment where electrical, automation and instrumentation are present..
- Participate in acceptance testing or perform integration testing of equipment..
- Following and controlling the suppliers including main electrical partner in term of design, conformity to scope of supply and technical and quality parameters, project scheduling of works for the entire project
Beside He may also be :
- To participate in technical discussions to select vendors and coordinate the selection of the lead electrical partner for the electrical and automation part of the project.
- Be organizing acceptance and integration tests.
- Be Customer point of contact for the automation and electrical part of the project as well as the coordination of the activities of third parties and main integrator suppliers
Upon completion of the engineering work, he will be
- Responsible for completeness of engineering/documentation records and "as built" backup.
- Support site activities during the installation/commissioning phase.
Who are you?
- You have a degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in the field of Steel/Metals is a considerable asset.
- You are fluent in English, and may be fluent in other foreign languages
- You have experience with programming automation, specifically Siemens, you have experience with electrical design, including tools such as Eplan or similar, although programming or Eplan design will not be actively practiced in this position.
- You have experience with motors, drives, sensors, parameters and its selection.
- You are eager to work in a dynamic team. You have a real team spirit. You communicate easily and are open to sharing your knowledge, thoughts and available for your colleagues
- You aim for results and you are not afraid to decide and solve technical points
- You know how to create concepts and at the same time, you know how to take a step back.
- You quickly understand the procedures put in place and are able to follow them in a rigorous way.
- You are looking for contacts and international relations
- Being available for temporary assignments for varying lengths of time anywhere in the world is an advantage..
What can you expect?
We offer you an openended contract as well as an attractive salary package. You will also take advantage of the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training.
Interested? Do not wait any longer!